To Sign Up or For More Information
If you are interested in volunteering and would like more information, please fill out the form at the bottom of this screen and someone from the Council office will get in touch with you. Thanks for your interest!
General Volunteer Needs
- Restoration Projects & Other Events – Our events page has a list and calendar of upcoming events and volunteer opportunities, check this out first to see if there is an upcoming event you would like to join.
- Media Watch – monitor and report on specific journals, newspapers, or television news shows, respond to media via letters to editor
- Legislative Watch – attend and report on General Assembly and Committee hearings, monitor committee calendars, attend and report on Metro Council meetings
- Regulatory Watch – attend and report on state or federal government meetings open to the public, monitor permit applications
- Office Assistance – gather newsletter articles, organize files, help with large mailings
- Newsletter – identify items for inclusion, write articles, assist with production
- History – organize chronological scrapbook, research historical accomplishments, maintain the Council success story narrative
- Research – explore specific issues, foundations and other funding sources, special projects
- Fundraising – join a team organizing special events, grant research or writing
- Internships - We have a variety of internship opportunities available for college students all-year-round. After you have read the many opportunities we have for interns, please fill out our Intern Application and send it to email@example.com. Our team will review your application and get back to you as soon as possible!
Volunteer with the Council
Please provide the following contact information: